Hey! I’m Kelsey!
I am constantly learning new skills and keeping up-to-date on new technologies to see how I can make my and other’s lives easier at work and in life.
As a marketing technologist, I develop, improve, and discover computer applications to make our marketing and sales team more successful. I am constantly challenged with new and different projects and thrive to create a valuable, user-friendly application. Knowing I provide my team with tools to help them do their jobs more efficiently and effectively motivates me to continue learning and improving.
When I don’t have my face buried in my computer, I love traveling and experiencing new cultures, rock climbing, and snowboarding the beautiful mountains of Tahoe.
A Few Interesting (or not) Facts About Me
- I was born and raised on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe
- I spent eight month in Salt Lake City for my freshmen year
- I. Love. TACOS. If it’s in a corn tortilla, I’ll eat it
- I’ve traveled to 15 countries (and counting)
- I started skiing at the age of 2
- Elephants are my favorite animal
- I have never broken a bone
- I’m a Denver Broncos fan!