Hey! I’m Kelsey!
I am constantly learning new skills and keeping up-to-date on new technologies to see how I can make my and other’s lives easier at work and in life.
As a marketing technologist, I develop, improve, and discover computer applications to make our marketing and sales team more successful. I am constantly challenged with new and different projects and thrive to create a valuable, user-friendly application. Knowing I provide my team with tools to help them do their jobs more efficiently and effectively motivates me to continue learning and improving.
Learning about and playing with new devices and platforms has always intrigued me. I love finding all the capabilities developers programmed into their software, many of which most people don’t take full advantage of.
When I don’t have my face buried in my computer, I love traveling and experiencing new cultures, rock climbing, and snowboarding the beautiful mountains of Tahoe. I believe in learning and growth and am constantly working on improving myself mentally, physically, and emotionally. Growing as a person allows you to see the world in a different way. As you work to expand your mind and body, you experience new ways of living and see things from a different perspective you may not have had before.
10 Interesting (or not) Facts About Me
- I was born and raised on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe (NV side, the best side)
- I spent eight month in Salt Lake City for my freshmen year
- I. Love. TACOS. If it’s in a corn tortilla, I’ll eat it
- I’ve traveled to 15 countries (and counting)
- I started skiing at the age of 2
- Elephants are my favorite animal
- I have never broken a bone (Knock on wood)
- My undergrad degree is in Information System
- My favorite show ever is Scrubs (except for the 9th season)
- I minored in Economics because I love learning about econ (Nerd Alert)